Fiesta of National tourist interest in Spain.
Experience Easter as never before! with a cast of approximately 500 local people, El Paso de Riogordo, the Riogordo Passion play, is an unmissable event. This year the play is perform on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 of April 2017, at 16:30 h.
This dramatic re-enactment os Christ's life and death is highly visual as you can follow the action easily, as you watch the "greatest story ever told" unfold on the natural stage before you. The Paso has been performed for the past 65 years for thousands of spectators.
The open air seating and the relaxed atmosphere mean you can bring along a picnic and refreshments to enjoy before and during the performance. Come and enjoy Easter in traditional spanish style.
Prices and ticket sales
Tickets can be purchased from the Paso box office in El Calvario (Riogordo), from 14:00 p.m. on the day of the performance. Tickets can also be bought in advance at the following locations:
- RIOGORDO TOWN HALL (AYUNTAMIENTO). Plza de la Constitución 14, Riogordo (Málaga). Tlfno: 9188.8.131.52
- RURALANDALUS TRAVEL AGENCY. C/ Montes de oca 18, Málaga. Tlfno: 9184.108.40.206
- CERERIA ZALO. C/ Santa María 10, Málaga. Tlfno: 9220.127.116.11
- TIENDA NAZARENO. C/ Carreteria 2, Málaga. Tlfno: 918.104.22.168
- LIBRERIA PASATIEMPOS. C/ Blas Infante 32, Torre del Mar (Málaga). Tlfno: 952.54.37.03
Childs (4-12 years old) and Pensioners
Special prices for groups
Ask for more information
Ticket sales in advance!
If you want it, you can buy your tickets in advance through the website Malagaentradas.com, just click in the image below.
Information: during Good Friday and Easter Saturday, when the performances are on, the Tourist Information Office will be open from 11:00 a.m., below the Town Hall (Ayuntamiento) of Riogordo, in Plaza de la Constitución.
One of the most spectacular performances in Spain
It has been considered by some information media as "the best performance in Europe".